A superior shopping experience starts well before you step out of the car. At Eastland, engineering a car park that enables ease and efficiency is paramount to us because it's important to you.
Easily accessible rooftop parking and increased lighting and security camera surveillance creates a more comfortable and secure environment.
There are 15 minute parking zones and taxi zones adjacent to the northern curb of Maroondah Highway.
The loading bay is located at West 3.
Trucks entering the Town Square will need to access it to the east of the pedestrian crossing. Please discuss the procedure for removing bollards with the centre’s operations team.
Access heights are 2.2 meters on the western side, 2.1 on the east, and 3.5 metres for a limited parking area at gate 3 only.
- Town Square: When arriving via Ringwood Bypass, enter from Ringwood Street at West 5. If you arrive from Warrandyte Road, use entry East 6
- David Jones: Enter car park at East6 for the most convenient access
- Myer: Enter the West 3 car park from Ringwood Street.
- Uniqlo: From Ringwood Street, use entry West 5
- H&M: From Warrandyte Road, use entry East 6
- Hoyts & dining: Enter East 6 from Warrandyte Road
- Target: Enter from Warrandyte Road at East 6 and follow the ramp down to level B1
- Kmart: When arriving via Ringwood Bypass, enter from Ringwood Street; enter at either West 1 or 2. If you arrive from Maroondah Highway, access entry from Ringwood Street, you can make a right hand turn at either West 5 or 3
- Coles: From Warrandyte Road, use East 8 and follow the Coles Ramp
- Big W: Enter from Warrandyte Road, use East 8, and drive up the Coles ramp. Immediate access to Eastland is then available via the lift
- Woolworths: When entering Eastland from Ringwood Bypass, head to Ringwood Street and access West 3. If arriving via Maroondah Highway, enter at Ringwood Street, Entrance 5.
- Realm: When arriving via Ringwood Bypass, enter from Ringwood Street at West 5. If you arrive from Warrandyte Road, use entry East 6