Ringwood Station is located just across Maroondah Highway to the South of Eastland, directly opposite Town Square. The precinct has had a $66 million upgrade to deliver a modern, integrated transport facility.
More information about train times is available on the PTV website.
There will be a dedicated taxi rank located on the south side of Maroondah Highway as well as three taxi pickup points.
Taxi pick up points:
- Beside Valet, East car park, level B1.
- West car park, level 1, entry B.
- West car park, level 2, entry A.
Visitors may also book a taxi from Guest Services, located at Level 2, East side near entry H.
The new transformation of the Ringwood bus interchange is located on the south side of Maroondah Highway adjacent to the new station forecourt and directly opposite Town Square. For more information visit ptv.vic.gov.au/ringwoodupgrade.
- Bus 364 Ringwood – Warrandyte
- Bus 380 Ringwood – Croydon via Croydon and Croydon Hills
- Bus 670 Ringwood – Swinburne University via Croydon & Chirnside Park
- Bus 679 Ringwood – Chirnside Park via Lilydale
- Smart Bus 901 Melbourne Airport – Frankston
- Smart Bus 906 City – Warrandyte