Contractor Online induction procedures
Contractor induction procedures can now be initiated online at www.qicgre.com.au.
Please follow the following steps:
- Log on to: www.qicgre.com.au
- Click on WPH&S
- Please contact Eastland Operations during business hours (9am -5pm) on 98708377 for log-in details.
- Enter all details as requested.
- Watch Part One of the induction video by clicking on the Play button.
- When Part 1 has finished, click on Part 2 to continue the Induction video.
- When you have finished watching both parts, please complete the induction test by clicking on "Take Test".
- When you have completed the test, you will need to download and read the QIC WPH&S/OH&S Manual and Confidentiality Statement and then sign the Acknowledgement Form.
- The completed Acknowledgement Form and copies of your current
- Public Liability Insurance (minimum $20,000,000);
- Workers Compensation; and
- Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) or Job Safety Analysis (JSA) are to be forwarded to the Operations Administrator, Paula Hives via:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 03 9879 5626, or
- In person at the Centre Management office.
- Once all of the above has been completed can you please contact Eastland Operations during business hours (9am - 5pm) on 0499 996 119 to arrange a time and discuss site specific requirements for Eastland Shopping Centre. Please allow 24 business hours for your induction card to be processed. You will be required to bring along your signed Acknowledgement Statement which can be printed upon completion of the induction test.
- Please note that Induction cards will only be processed during business hours Monday to Friday excluding Public Holidays.
- Thank you for taking the time to complete your induction online. Should you have any problems, please do not hesitate to contact us.